04 June 2008

MFH: 4 June

Today is 330th anniversary of the marriage of my 9th great-grandparents, Philipp Heimbach and Margareth Jung. Philipp and Margareth lived in Seelbach, Prussia. My descent from them is as follows:
Philipp Heimbach + Margareth Jung
|
Johannes Heimbach + Elsa Katharina Schneider
|
Johann Jacob Heimbach + Mary Gertrude Young (this couple emigrated to the American colonies in the early to middle 1740's)
|
John Hanbach + Mary Huffman
|
Rosanna Hanbach + James Lowe
|
Jonathan Lowe + Hannah Ayles
|
Elizabeth S. Lowe + Jonathan Walker
|
Sarah Jane Walker + Andrew D. Fleming
|
Rena Belle Fleming + James Eldridge Needs
|
Freda Irene Needs + Harry Frederick Schoen
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

2 comments:

aspergerspoet said...

Rick, PTE here. Remember how I was always bringing YOU ARE THERE LPs to class at St. Mary's? I finally own an MP3 of the show's entire run on CBS Radio. The execution of Emperor Maximillian is one of the events covered. If you're interested, I'll burn you a copy of the disk.

Rick Schoen said...

Paul,

That would be terrific. I would love to have a copy of that.

Cheers!