24 June 2008

MFH: 24 June

Today is the 274th anniversary of the wedding of my 6th great-grandparents, Naomi Hulme and John Whitacre, Jr. Naomi and John were married in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on 24 June 1734. Naomi was born in about 1713 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. John was born 14 May 1704 also in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Naomi and John had two (of whom I am aware) children: Joseph and Caleb (my 5th great-grandfather). Naomi and John died in Loudoun County, Virginia; Naomi after 1797 and John in about 1768. My descent from Naomi and John is as follows:
Naomi Hulme + John Whitacre, Jr.
|
Caleb Whitacre + Phebe Gore
|
Sarah Whitacre + Edmund Hayes
|
David P. Hayes + Nancy Agnes Haddow
|
Lewis C. Hayes + Adda R. Seely
|
Harriett Hayes + Thomas Francis Hayes
|
Mary Eileen Hayes + Benedict Aloysius Roddy
|
My Mother + My Father
|
Me


No comments: