27 June 2008

MFH: 27 June

Today is 274th anniversary of the marriage of my 7th great-grandparents, Hanß Michael Hofmann and Elisabetha Catharina Schütz. Hanß and Elisabetha were married on 27 June 1734 in Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz. Hanß was born in that town on 05 March 1709 and died their in January 1783. Elisabetha was born in the nearby town of Dittweiler in about 1712 and died in Altenkirchen in December 1776. My descent from Hanß and Elisabetha is as follows:

Hanß Michael Hofmann + Elisabetha Catharina Schütz
|
Anna Elisabetha Catharina Hofmann + Johann Peter Bender
|
Johann Theobald Bender I + Maria Elisabetha Wagner
|
Johann Theobald Bender II + Catharina Barbara Becker
|
Margaretha Bender + Johannes Schoen
|
Frederick August Schoen + Margaret Anna "Marianne" Kress
|
John Charles Schoen + Helena Loretta Ruppel
|
Harry Frederick Schoen + Freda Irene Needs
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

Today is also the 213th anniversary of the birth of my 4th great-grandmother, Elisabetha Spangenberg. Elisabeth was born on 27 June 1795 and died 21 August 1840
in Germany (exact locations unknown). On 06 July 1824 she married Anton Ruppel. My descent from Elisabetha and Anton is:

Elisabetha Spangenberg + Anton Ruppel
|
Peter Ruppel + Margaret Clay
|
John Konrad Ruppel + Carolina Herbst
|
Helena Loretta Ruppel + John Charles Schoen
|
Harry Frederick Schoen + Freda Irene Needs
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

No comments: