13 June 2008

MFH: 13 June

Today is the 192nd anniversary of the marriage of my 4th great-grandparents, Johann Theobald Bender and Catharina Barbara Becker. Johann and Catharina were married in Waldmohr, Kusel, Rheinland-Pfalz. Johann died in Alterkirchen, Kusel, Rheinland-Pfalz in 1852 and two years later Catharina and her surviving, unmarried children emigrated to the United States. I have not yet been able to discover where they settled in the US or when Catharina died. My descent from Johann and Catharina is:

Johann Theobald Bender + Catharina Barbara Becker
|
Margaretha Bender + Johannes Schoen
|
Frederick August Schoen + Margaret Anna "Marianne" Kress
|
John Charles Schoen + Helena Loretta Ruppel
|
Harry Frederick Schoen + Freda Irene Needs
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me


Also, a very happy 43rd birthday to my cousin Shawn.

No comments: