18 September 2008

MFH: 18 September

Today is the 332nd anniversary of the birth of my 8th great-grandmother, Elsa Katharina Schneider. Elsa was born 18 September 1676 in Germany. In about 1701, Elsa was married to Johannes Heimbach and they had 14 children, 7 sons and 7 daughters. Elsa died 29 July 1726 in Germany.

My descent from Elsa Katharina Schneider is:
Elsa Katharina Schneider + Johannes Heimbach
|
Johann Jacob Heimbach + Mary Gertrude Young
|
John Hanback + Mary Huffman
|
Rosanna Hanbach + James Lowe
|
Jonathan Lowe + Hannah Ayles
|
Elizabeth S. Lowe + Jonathan Walker
|
Sarah Jane Walker + Andrew D. Fleming
|
Rena Belle Fleming + James Eldridge Needs
|
Freda Irene Needs + Harry Frederick Schoen
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me


Today is also the 315th anniversary of the death of my 7th great-grandmother, Ruth Palmer. Ruth was born 18 September 1693 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

View Larger Map

Ruth was married in October 1710 to George Hulme, Jr. and they had one child. Ruth died in 1768 in Loudoun County, Virginia.

View Larger Map

My descent from Ruth Palmer is:
Ruth Palmer + George Hulme, Jr.
|
Naomi Hulme + John Whitacre, Jr.
|
Caleb Whitacre + Phebe Gore
|
Sarah Whitacre + Edmund Hayes
|
David P. Hayes + Nancy Agnes Haddow
|
Lewis C. Hayes + Adda R. Seely
|
Harriett Hayes + Thomas Francis Hayes
|
Mary Eileen Hayes + Benedict Aloysius Roddy
|
My Mother + My Father
|
Me

No comments: