08 September 2008

MFH: 08 September

Today is the 372nd anniversary of the birth of my 9th great-grandfather, Johann Reichmann. Johann was born 08 September 1636 in Germany to Vattin and Anna Reichmann. Johann died in Germany on 19 November 1710. My descent from Johann is:
Johann Reichmann + Elizabeth Unknown
|
Gertrud Reichmann + Johannes Hofmann
|
Johannes Hofmann + Maria Sabina Folg
|
Mary Huffman + John Hanback
|
Rosanna Hanback + James Lowe
|
Jonathan Lowe + Hannah Ayles
|
Elizabeth S. Lowe + Jonathan Walker
|
Sarah Jane Walker + Andrew D. Fleming
|
Rena Belle Fleming + James Eldridge Needs
|
Freda Irene Needs + Harry Frederick Schoen
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

Also, a very special happy birthday shout out to my sister, Mary, who turns 43 today! Happy Birthday, Mary Ice Cream!

No comments: