10 November 2008

MFH: 10 November

Today is the 214th anniversary of the marriage of my 5th great-grandparents, Kaspar Schön and Katharina Lensch. Kaspar and Katharina were married 10 November 1794 in Kusel, Kusel, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.

View Larger Map

I don't know when or where Katharina was born or died. Kaspar was born in April 1774 in Brücken, Kusel, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, the sixth son (of seven) and sixth child (of eight) of Peter and Anna Margaretha (Johann) Schön. Kaspar died in Brücken, Kusel, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany on 15 March 1804. Kaspar and Katharina had five children, three daughters and two sons.

View Larger Map

My descent from Kaspar and Katharina is:
Kaspar Schön + Katharina Lensch
|
Jacob Schön + Margarethe Jost
|
Johannes Schoen and Margaretha Bender
|
Frederick August Schoen + Margaret Anna "Marianne" Kress
|
John Charles Schoen + Helena Loretta Ruppel
|
Harry Frederick Schoen + Freda Irene Needs
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

No comments: