05 October 2008

MFH: 05 October

Today is the 302nd anniversary of the birth of my 7th great-grandmother, Christiana Palmer. Christiana was born on 05 October 1706 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA the youngest daughter (of eight) and child (of fourteen) of John and Christiana (Joses) Palmer.

View Larger Map

On 10 March 1729, Christiana married Thomas Clowes at Falls Meeting House in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Christiana and Thomas had six children, five daughters and one son.

My descent from Christiana is:
Christiana Palmer + Thomas Clowes
|
Sarah Clowes + Thomas Gore
|
Phebe Core + Caleb Whitacre
|
Sarah Whitacre + Edmund Hayes
|
David P. Hayes + Nancy Agnes Haddow
|
Lewis C. Hayes + Adda R. Seely
|
Harriett Hayes + Thomas Francis Hayes
|
Mary Eileen Hayes + Benedict Aloysius Roddy
|
My Mother + My Father
|
Me

Also, a very special Happy Anniversary shout out to my sister- and brother-in-law, Missy and Pat, on their 11 anniversary!

No comments: