03 October 2008

MFH: 03 October

Today is 301st anniversary of the birth of my 6th great-grandfather, John Haddow, and the 245th anniversary of the birth of his son, my 5th great-grandfather, John Haddow. John the Elder was born 03 October 1707 in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.

View Larger Map

John the Younger was born on 03 October 1763 in Carluke, Lanarkshire, Scotland.

View Larger Map


John the Elder was married to Mary Creighton on 07 December 1762 in Glasgow. John and Mary had 9 children, six sons and three daughters. John the Younger was married to Elizabeth Hamilton in about 1788. John and Elizabeth had eleven children, 5 sons and six daughters.

My descent from both John Haddows is:
John Haddow + Mary Creighton
|
John Haddow + Elizabeth Hamilton
|
Robert Haddow + Jannette Ormiston
|
Nancy Agnes Haddow + David P. Hayes
|
Lewis C. Hayes + Adda R. Seely
|
Harriett Hayes + Thomas Francis Hayes
|
Mary Eileen Hayes + Benedict Aloysius Roddy
|
My Mother + My Father
|
Me

And a very special Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Mari!

No comments: