27 July 2008

Shelter Music

I've already written about how much I enjoyed the movie Shelter. As much as I have enjoyed the characters and story in the film, a good part of its appeal to me is the music. I not only purchased the soundtrack but I so enjoyed the music that I tracked down additional music from the artists who appear on the soundtrack. I have particularly enjoyed the music of the band Foreign Born (see their blog here; MySpace). The lead singer of Foreign Born, Matthew Popieluch, sings two songs on the Shelter soundtrack. They are not a band I had ever heard of before but I really like their music. I'm looking forward to the new CD the band is working on.


I also bought additional music by Shane Mack and Stewart Lewis. Shane has the big single from the movie, "Lie to Me." He also has three other songs on the soundtrack. He doesn't seem to have a CD out yet but can hear more of his music on his MySpace page.



I do like "Lie to Me," but I like "More Than This" even more.



Stewart Lewis (MySpace) has only one song, "Time to Time," on the Shelter soundtrack. He also has an EP, 2 CDs, and 2 books out.



No comments: