27 May 2008

My Family History

Today, 27 May 2008 is the 399th anniversary of the birth of my 9th great-grandfather, James Palmer, who was born this day in 1609 in All Saints Parish, Rudby, Cleveland, Yorkshire, England. It is also the 318th anniversary of the wedding of my 8th great-grandparents, Johannes Hofmann and Gertrud Reichmann, who were married this day in 1690 in Eisern, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Siegen-Wittgenstein (about 50 miles east of Cologne, Germany).

My descent from James Palmer:
James Palmer + Elizabeth Armstrong
|
John Palmer + Christiana Joses
|
Ruth Palmer + George Hulme, Jr.
|
Naomi Hulme + John Whitacre, Jr.
|
Caleb Whitacre + Phebe Gore (they were second cousins, Phebe's grandmother was Christiana Palmer, a sister of Ruth Palmer)
|
Sarah Whitacre + Edmund Hayes
|
David P. Hayes + Nancy Agnes Haddow
|
Lewis C. Hayes + Adda R. Seely
|
Harriett Hayes + Thomas Francis Hayes
|
Mary Eileen Hayes + Benedict Aloysius Roddy
|
My Mother + My Father
|
Me

My descent from Johannes Hofmann and Gertrud Reichman:
Johannes Hofmann + Gertrud Reichmann
|
Johannes Hofmann + Maria Sabina Folg
|
Mary Hoffmann/Huffmann + John Hanback
|
Rosanna Hanback/Hanbach + James Lowe
|
Jonathan Lowe + Hannah Ayles
|
Elizabeth S. Lowe + Jonathan Walker
|
Sarah Jane Walker + Andrew D. Fleming
|
Rena Belle Fleming + James Eldridge Needs
|
Freda Irene Needs + Harry Frederick Schoen
|
My Father + My Mother
|
Me

No comments: